Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Who will be in the world cup final... ?

This is the question I've been asking myself as of late. I have been following the soccer tournament on and off for the past few weeks. I haven't had much time to sit and watch a full game due to scheduling and work commitments but I've been able to catch up on the highlights in the evenings. So far it looks to be a pretty interesting tournamet with some surprises (i.e. Australia making it to the 2nd round). In terms of the eventual victor of the tournament, I still think it's going to be Brazil... I know a lot of people think that the team is overrated but I think they still got something left. Of course, I would love to see an underdog or a lesser known team win the world cup for the first time. However, something tells me that the chance of that happening is pretty slim even though it's something I would like to see if Brazil doesn't win. Anyways, I guess time will tell to see how things play out...

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

i was hoping for an underdog team to come to the top....but you're right, it'll probably be Brazil!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Brazil vs. Germany.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Isis said...

Hey Joe, did you lift that prediction from me?? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home