Thursday, June 22, 2006

New principal

Recently at work, we've had a change in management or staff at the upper levels. We have a new principal or head teacher I guess you can call at the school. The good news is that I have worked with him for quite a while and get along really well so I'm happy about that. We had an important staff meeting today to discuss all the changes in policy towards the school curriculum. I was really excited about what was said at the meeting. The new principal has some really great ideas and I think the school will function a lot better in the future now. Before sadly, there was a lot of miscommunication and disorganization but since the old principal got fired, I think it's going to be a new era for the school. I won't be working too much over the summer as there won't be a lot available and I'll be going away as well for a few weeks. However, in September, I think it will be very exciting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home