Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's been a little too long since my last update

Well, I have to say that I've really let this blog go for far too long without updating it. In fact, I haven't updated it since last April after the masters short course provincials where I posted my results. A lot has happened since then. I got a new full-time job working at a new school as well as doing private lessons in the evening as well as continued to train throughout the summer to keep up my conditioning. I think it worked for the most part since now that the new fall season is upon us, I am feeling quite good in the water. This time around, there certainly seems way more people than last year. We had 6 in our lane at one point on Monday night. I think it was getting a little bit crazy. Hopefully some of the people will decide to stop swimming which will free a bit of extra space as even now, doing the workouts can a little bit crazy. I don't think I will be able to do much extra on top of the 3 times a week at this point as I have a lot of work commitments but I'm hoping by the end of October, things will slow down a bit and I'll be able to perhaps get in an extra practice at the pool or some extra weight sessions. I know this can only help me but as everyone knows, life gets in the way and certain things have to take priority.
Anyways, this post will be short as I have to run but I'll try to update more frequently now.
Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Welcome back Damien! Now how about a new blog picture of yourself - the one you're using must be 15 kgs ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home