Thursday, April 05, 2007

Feeling is a bit sluggish

The last week or so I've been feeling a bit sluggish. I'm not exactly sure what it is. I even skipped my gym session on Tuesday but I still don't seem to have much energy. Last night at swim practice we did a sprint 50 set again for our main set:

2x(2x50 on 1:15 and an easy 50).

Naturally, I did this sprint set backstroke. My times weren't that bad but I did feel I had to push myself a lot more to make myself go faster. My times were as follows: 37.9, 38.0, 39.1 and 37.2
I hope that I start feeling more energetic. I want to make sure that I'm healthy and feeling good for provincials.

I've been having to take the skytrain a lot lately because the job I'm currently doing is downtown and I don't feel like driving my car and paying a lot of money for parking. I will have to be extra careful and wash my hands as I know the skytrain is a place that is very easy to get sick due to the amount of people that use it every day. I guess I'll have to see how everything goes...

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Joe said...

I'm sure you'll be feeling better in a few days because it seems that Coach Brad is starting to taper us for the meet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home