Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pictures from Provincials




Well, I was able to get some pictures of myself at the provincials which took place last weekend. I must say that the photos turned out quite well. Based on what I saw, I think my backstroke start needs work. It's something I think I can really improve upon. In the coming months, it is definitely something I will focus on.
Anyways, It's been a bit of a letdown since the provincials were over. You get on such a high at the swim meet that when it's over, it feels kind of anticlimatic. I guess that's the best way to explain it. I guess that is how most things are in life though...
Well, let's hope that these photos get posted properly and until next time...

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Nice photos! Who was the photographer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home