Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Provincials fast approaching...

Well, Only a few more days until the BC Masters swimming provincials this weekend. I'm really excited about it. I have been swimming relatively well as of recent and I hope this translates into good performances this weekend. Last Monday night, I did a nice workout with my swimming buddy Joe. The set that I was most happy with was the 5x100 freestyle that we did. I kept a steady pace on all 5 and I was really happy about that. I did - 1:25, 1:25, 1:25, 1:23 and 1:20 for the last one. It definitely shows that I'm getting in better shape.
I'm curious to see what tonight's practice will bring. I am not sure if coach Brad will be tough on us or will let us off easy seeing as we need to taper for the big meet.
I'm going to bring all sorts of goodies with me to keep us entertained. I'll bring along several movies for inspiration, some great tunes to listen to in the car and my notebook computer so we can post pictures and communicate with people on the net about everything. Once the meet is over, they should post the results online.
So, until next blog (which will probably be from Kelowna), wish me luck....

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Joe said...

See you at practice tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home