Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter weekend is upon us

I'm glad that the week is over. Well, at least it's a shortened week. I had to get up extra early this morning (5:00am) to run an errand and now I'm dead tired. I don't even know why I'm still awake... I can be a sucker for punishment sometimes. Tomorrow I have to take my car in to check out the transmission. It's been doing some weird things lately. For example, when I stop at a stop light and then start again and put my foot on the gas, the car will rev up and then kind of sit there and then I'll feel like this "thud" and then the car will suddenly switch into gear and go. That certainly doesn't seem all that natural to me. I got my transmission fluid and oil changed a week ago. Although, I highly doubt this has anything to do with it. I certainly hope it isn't anything serious. The last thing I need is to fork over several extra hundred dollars on repairs. Sheesh!

Swim practice has been cancelled for tomorrow and Monday. As a result, I'm planning on going training early Saturday morning with a buddy of mine from swimming at a pool of his choice. I think he's taken care of figuring out the schedule. Provincials in Kelowna are next weekend (the weekend after Easter.) I think this may be one of my my last meets of the year. I don't think I'll go to nationals. I think there might be another meet in Coquitlam in June and I might go to that. We'll see.

Anyways, I guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home